1. Collection of personal data
(1.) To facilitate the retrieval of desired data,
– hereinafter ”ryde” –
collects, processes and uses the name and the e-mail address of website visitors (the “User”) as well as the IP address of the User terminal (hereinafter "Personal Data" or the “Data”).
(2) Personal data is provided in accordance with Art. § 3 para. 1 BDSG (Federal Data Protection Act/Bundesdatenschutzgesetz). Details of personal information of a determinable natural person. This includes, for example, information such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number, but possibly also usage data such as your IP address.
2. Purpose for collection, processing and use
(1) Personal Data is collected, processed and/or used by ryde solely for the purpose of providing the User with desired information on ryde products and services. This includes, in particular, the sending of correspondence and newsletters.
(2) Personal Data is stored and processed only on ryde servers in Frankfurt am Main. Personal Data is not transmitted to third parties.
(3) ryde uses "cookies" for the purpose of verifying the User's authorization to retrieve and/or access requested data.
3. Protection of privacy
ryde (and its employees) undertake to protect the privacy of the User and insure that Personal Data is collected, processed and used in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz) and the Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz ), and that it is processed and used exclusively for the purposes of § 2. ryde will bind its employees accordingly.
4. Data security
ryde works with security precautions to ensure protection against loss, alteration or misuse of your Data. For this, ryde works with regularly updated firewalls (conforming to industry standard) in additional to other security systems. The Data is transmitted and stored only in encrypted form. A 128 bit SSL encryption is used as the minimum standard. The Data is automatically encrypted before dispatching. At the same time, the User should be aware that 100% protection against cyberattacks cannot be guaranteed due to constantly emerging viruses and other methods or means of cyberattacks on secure data systems. Ryde is not responsible for any damage, loss or destruction of data by unknown viruses or unintentional disclosure of Personal Data. Ryde will detect and pursue any attack to its secure data systems by hackers and others to the extent allowed under civil law and criminal law.
5. Rights of the user
(1) With regard to Personal Data, the User has the rights to the information, corrections and deletions guaranteed by under Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz); These rights shall be exercised by means of a message by post or by electronic mail to the contact person and details below. The User may at any time inspect the content of their consent.
(2) If a request for information is not addressed to ryde in writing, (i.e., via telephone inquiries or by e-mail), the User must provide a postal address to which the information can be delivered. In the request for information, the User must provide the following details for his identification: username, first and last name, possibly birth name, e-mail address, postal address and date of birth. In addition, he must send a copy of his ID card / passport. After verification and proper authorization of the information request / request for correction, all copies of documents provided are then deleted. The information will be sent via post to the address provided by the User.
(3.) If the User changes or corrects any Data provided, or deletes old entries, the Data previously entered in its place is automatically deleted completely. An application for correction or deletion of this Data is not required. The User has the right at any time to request the correction of incorrect Data stored under their account. If the User requires the modification, correction or deletion of Personal Data, this can be done by e-mail or by letter to:
(1) Through the use of our Internet services, the User is agreeing to the terms of this declaration and to our use of the Personal Data. Consent or refusal is made by setting the check mark next to the field "I have read the data protection conditions and accept them" under the contact form. The consent given or refused is recorded and its content is accessible to the user at any time. The User can revoke his/her/its consent at any time.
(2) Likewise, the User declares his/her/its consent to the sending of information (via correspondence and newsletters). Such consent can also be revoked at any time.
(3.) ryde does not pass on the Personal Data of its users to third parties, unless the User has previously declared his express consent or there is a legal obligation for the Data transfer.
7. Facebook and Twitter
Our website uses social plugins of the social network(s) facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook") as well as twitter.com, operated by Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103 ("Twitter"). The plugins are marked with a Facebook logo or "Facebook Social Plugin" when used with Facebook, or the Twitter logo when used with Twitter.
When you visit a web page that contains such a plug-in, your browser connects directly to Facebook / Twitter servers. The content of the plug-in is transmitted directly from Facebook / Twitter to your browser and integrated into it by the website.
By incorporating these plugins, Facebook / Twitter is given information that you have accessed the corresponding page via our website. If you are logged into Facebook / Twitter, Facebook / Twitter can assign the visit to your Facebook account / Twitter profile. If you interact with the plugins, for example, press the "Like" or "Tweet" button, or leave a comment, the relevant information will be sent directly to Facebook / Twitter and stored there.
If you do not want Facebook / Twitter to collect data about you through our website, you must log out at Facebook / Twitter before you visit our website.
Even if you are not signed in to Facebook / Twitter, data is sent to Facebook / Twitter from sites with active Facebook / Twitter elements. Facebook / Twitter uses a cookie with an ID that is valid for two years each time their websites are accessed. Even if your browser does not send this cookie when you connect to a Facebook / Twitter server, Facebook / Twitter could still create a profile that calls the web pages of the website visitor. It would also be possible to assign this identification later to a User - for example, while subsequently logging on to Facebook / Twitter.
If you do not want Facebook / Twitter to collect data about you through these cookies, you can choose the function "Block Third-party Cookies " in your browser settings. The browser then does not send cookies to the server for embedded content from other providers. With this setting, however, functions that intersect other domains may not work in addition to the Like button.
8. A Note on Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files which are stored on your computer to optimize web browsing, but can also allow an analysis of the User’s use of a given website. This information is generally transferred to and stored by a Google server in the USA. In the activation of IP “anonymization” of User Data on this website, your IP address will be previously abbreviated by Google within the Member States of the European Union or in other Contracting States of the EEA (Agreement on the European Economic Area). Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there.
On behalf of the website owner, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage for the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent cookies from being saved by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to fully utilize all the functions of this website.
In addition, you may object to Google's processing of any data (including your IP address) related to your use of the Website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of such data by Google, by using the link below (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en) download and install the available browser plugin.
You can prevent Google Analytics from being captured by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set which prevents future collection of your data when you visit this website:
Google Analytics can also be prevented by the following link to the deactivation add-on: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en .
We also use Google Analytics to evaluate data from AdWords and the double-click cookie for statistical purposes. If you do not want this, you can disable it using Ad Manager (http://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/?hl=en). The formulations for the Google Analytics note have been taken over by www.datenschutzbeauftragter-info.de.
9. A Note on eTracker
This website uses etracker technology (www.etracker.com) to collect and store data for marketing and optimization purposes. From this data, usage profiles can be created under a pseudonym. Cookies can be used. Cookies are small text files, which are stored locally in the cache of the web browser of the site visitor. Cookies enable recognition of the internet browser. The data collected with the etracker technologies are not used to personally identify a visitor to this website and does not merge with personal data belonging to the bearer of the pseudonym without the consent of the person concerned. The collection and storage of data can be revoked at any time with effect to future use.